Guess that means that an alarm will sound if an unauthorized person enters the
area.(?) That's probably someone without a credit card. <G>
Sorry to read of the sad condition of the mall. It was quite something thirteen
years ago.
Yeah, I know and posted a retraction, but as I commented before, nobody reads
retractions. ;))
Thanks for remarks, Ann.

Jack