On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 17:34:59 -0500
"frank theriault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 10:14 AM, Subash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > http://picasaweb.google.com/pdml.live/PESO#5277065012910005186

> I think it's a wonderful photo.
>
> I love the way the road just seems to disappear.  It looks so
> desolate up there!

thanks Frank, for looking and the comment. yes, it's pretty desolate up
there. also pretty beautiful in a very stark kind of way. also
breath-taking...

lots of life too. marmots for one. kiangs, or the tibetan wild asses in
plenty. seen three/four species of water fowl too around that area. and
i am sure there are plenty more...

regards, subash