Like it. You have some snow flying which is visible, adds to the
moment. The partial car on the left could go.

BTW, its snowing pretty hard North of Hwy 7, about 2-3" so far. I have
1 hill i need to go down in the bus, right at the end of the run at
Musslemans Lake, then 2 90 degree turns. Not looking forward to that.

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com