On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 1:51 PM, frank theriault
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Love the guy on the cell phone!  He looks quite unhappy!

I wasn't sure if I should mention it, being that the cellphone guy is
likely an Israeli Jew, but your photo of him reminded me of a very
famous photo.  Given that it's a photo of one of the most infamous of
Hitler's henchmen, I understand that it may be offensive to make this
comparison, but believe me, the comparison is only of the shape and
expression of the faces:

http://www.digitaljournalist.org/issue9911/images/C_07.jpg

It was, of course, Goebbels, taken by Eisenstadt.  I read somewhere
that Eisenstadt wondered if Goebbels might have known he (Eisenstadt)
was Jewish and that might have been at least a partial reason for the
sour look.

cheers,
frank