In a message dated 12/9/2008 2:45:10 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Congrats! And good luck  (though I am pretty sure merit, not luck will get
you in).

Marnie  ;-)

The  plan is to exhibit contemporary pieces in Reynold Gallery (in case any
locals  are familiar) alongside Ansel Adams "Museum Set".
The Mar/Apr 2009 exhibition  is coordinated with the April 2009 Stockton
Symphony premiere of Dave Brubeck's  new work for orchestra "Ansel Adams
America"
and the Dave Brubeck Jazz Festival  at University of Pacific.
I submitted nine pieces (six is the maximum to be  accepted by any one
contributor) and received notice earlier today that five of  the offered pieces
have
been selected as semi-finalists by the selection  committee.
Can't help but be encouraged that "something" may make it  in.

Jack

Warning:  I am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.