WOW! I just got on and saw all the emails with my name in the subject line!
(ann does her Sally Field impersonation.... but  keeps it all inside :-)

Thank you EVERYONE... (switching to Tiny Tim - given the season )

I've been getting fed by friends all week - more tomorrow - food is my drug of choice

Doug yours was thelast one in.... like your Lake Lousie shot! But it isn t very helpful vis-a-vis
the retreating glacier...

TOday is the only day I've had to myself in a few days and I amused myself by creating another wall calendar
mainly because I want it on my wall...

I shall not confuse things by geso'ing the photos here... I'll put 'em in another post....

again - thank you and apologies for not being up on the list...

Hugs to you all - I'm truly very touched to have gotten' so many "dittos" to Josteins original one...

ann - enjoying being 72... it has a nice ring to it.