In a message dated 12/12/2008 1:42:26 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
jdavi...@yahoo.com writes:
Just got home from driving  my wife to her Audiologist's office. to pick up
her repaired hearing aid.
I  waited in the car and while gazing around, spotted what I believe to be a
Blood  Red variety Japanese Maple growing up against the building's gray
stucco  siding.
Lack of shadows and glare enhanced the look, so had to record it.  (the bag
of gadgets and a couple camera bodies were keeping me company while I  waited).

Jack

Comments are  welcome

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=364

K10D,  FA 80x...@98mm, f/10, 1/60, ISO 400

Very pretty,  Jack. Well done.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.