On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 2:23 PM,  <eactiv...@aol.com> wrote:

> I'd like this a lot if  the guy's head weren't cut off. But because their's
> aren't and his is...   Try again?

The cut off head doesn't bother me so much.  He's kind of the odd man
out anyway, since he doesn't have a device to look at (or at least
he's not looking at his right now).  I'm not saying it shouldn't
bother you - that's the beauty of these things;  it's all subjective,
right?

Anyway, these things aren't the sort of thing I'll retry.  I was there
for a moment, took that photo, and that's the end of it.  I may be by
there again some day and I'll shoot whatever's there, but I'm not
going to wait around for any length of time.

"Try again" works for relatively static scenes, not so much for
dynamic ones, IMHO.

:-)

Thanks for the comment!  Glad you ~almost~ liked it.

:-)

cheers,
frank