Good point Tim about moms dressing like their youngsters. This "white" line is so nice way to draw attention with so little effort. I remember I liked silver *istDL more than later boring dark K100D Super. It's a shame Pentax haven't introduced this time nothing but DCF NV binoculars, rifle scopes and tweaked white K2000D. I should get one for my models to shoot 'em pretending to be a photographers. Probably the best bits are yet to come announcements in January 2009, January like it was for K20D, sorry I don't remember the coming of K10D.

Wish you all a lovely holiday season and shooting white in the snow.

;)

--
K20D, DA10-17mm, DA16-45mm, FA50mm, DA50-200mm, Elinchrom FX strobes roman.blakout.net <http://roman.blakout.net>