Hi Amita....
thanks -- that shot was very lucky - for the most part I'm getting more and more annoyed with the Optio on some fronts and liking it on others... I really splurged upping that z10 to w60... there is still far too much noise at all levels, but being waterproof is definitely a plus...

I not only don't do shopping at the fair on the Square but I resent it being there - messing up the farmers market... it was ok when there were just a few vendors - but now it is so crowded you have to fight you wy through to get to the food.... Anyway - I never buy anthing retail besides food and my terrible birthday splurge on the camera... If a get anything out of it I can actually sell then I won't feel so bad.
And I'm really enjoying my 50mm Pentax lens on my darkside body...

Thngs are , over all, very good!

come visits sometime!  Ashley is getting cuter my the minute

ann

Amita Guha wrote:

It snowed a bit here today, but unfortunately not when I was on Union
Square

http://annsan.smugmug.com/gallery/2564371_i3HHm/1/437909860_JJ6Z3/Large

Wow, that's a nice shot, Ann! Were you in one of the stores when you
took it? That Optio did very nicely.

Did you get to do any shopping at the holiday fair? I found quite a
few gifts there this year.

Amita