In the last year I've shot about a dozen rolls of B&W 620, (assorted types but
mostly TMAX 100), well 120 respooled onto old 620 spools really, in an old
Kodak Medalist, maybe 96 frames all together.  I also picked up a half dozen
rolls of TMAX 400, (not my faviorite film but at about a buck a roll too good a
deal to pass up), 135-36 to shoot in my MX and LX just for the joy of using
such beautifully made equipment, though I haven't used it yet. Hum, yonder
blizard seems just made for draging out an LX or MX and shooting some clasic
B&W snow scenes.