Have a good Christmas folks.

Same to you Cotty - Have an adult beverage for me !

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cotty" <cotty...@mac.com>
Subject: Scotland-bound (was: Re: After Snowmageddon)

On 21/12/08, Bruce Dayton, discombobulated, unleashed:

You guys are making me very glad that I am here in California dealing
with some rain, instead of all that snow and cold!  I lived in Utah
and the mid-west so do appreciate cold and snow enough to be happy in
my current circumstances.

And they say England is a cold wet place.

Mild southerlies around a high pressure mean that we bask in 12 deg c
for a few days.

We're off to Scotland for a family break  - sister lives here:

<http://tinyurl.com/6kgwdx>

Coll - small island within Inner Hebrides (pronounced heb'rid'eez)

<http://maps.google.com/maps?client=s
afari&q=coll&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF-8&z=11&g=coll>

Taking *ist Ds + 18-55 and RD-1 + 15 + 28 + 50

Oh yeah, taking EF mount Pentax 15/3.5 17/4 and 85/1.4 for my sister's
other half to play with. He takes pics like this:

<http://tinyurl.com/axacam>

I will be shooting some video, sort of a cathartic family thing, an
homage to the family I guess. Kinda need to do it.

Have a good Christmas folks.

--

Cheers,
 Cotty