Just go to B&H or Adorama and do a search on "slave" and you'll get tons of
stuff. I think Wein (Wien?) and some other companies make little gizmos
that will turn some flashes into slaves.

Also, Bojidar Dmitrov's k-mount equip. page has lots of Pentax flash info,
including tables of what's necessary for which camera to have an
out-of-body experience with a flash. http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/

Of course, you could always just say, "no flash please," and use available
light (works for me ;-).

Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]