On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 18:00:41 -0800, "Godfrey DiGiorgi"
<ramar...@mac.com> said:
> First things first:  An excellent holiday season to everyone! May the
> coming year bring health and success in all your endeavors.

And the same to you, Godders.

> ---
>
> Went out to Baylands this cool day and enjoyed some shooting in the
> overcast light ...
>
>    http://homepage.mac.com/godders/180-standingwaiting.jpg
>    "Standing, Waiting" - Palo Alto 2008
>    Panasonic G1 + Pentax-M 50mm f/1.4 + Olympus EC14 teleconverter
>    ISO 100 @ f/? @ 1/800 second

Panasonic/Pentax/Olympus! Obviously a very flexible system.

Nice shot - well composed and balanced (my wife just walked past and saw
it on the monitor and also commented on the composition - high praise
believe me!)

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters