On Dec 25, 2008, at 10:56 , Luiz Felipe wrote:

... a new, fresh stack of bills... now I'm halfway past the last year's...

Godfrey, congratulations indeed! I tried to give myself a new MX Winder, but the auction came too hot for me - maybe 2009... but only if I can't grab a k2000.

Luiz Felipe
luiz.felipe at techmit.com.br

I have one sitting right here in front of me, Luiz. I realize it would cost a bit to get it to Brazil, so it may be of no use to you offering. But make me an offer and we'll see about getting it to you. It's in really good shape, and the battery compartment locks tight. The tab and thumbwheel are like new, which was / is a problem with this design.

Joseph McAllister
Lots of gear, not much time

http://gallery.me.com/jomac
http://web.me.com/jomac/show.me/Blog/Blog.html