For Christmas roadrunner gave me an annoying present.... not just me,of course, but everyone with a personal
homepage that uses them, it appears...  oy.

As I usually just point people to my photo web page these days, I know I can be found but I've got nice links on the old homestead that are useful to many of you as they point to both photo and Scrabble related sites
with a mouse click as well as to all the places my work can be found...

so the most recent OLD personal home page was:
http://home.nyc.rr.com/annsansdirectory/

and the NEW one is :

http://home.roadrunner.com/~annsansdirectory/

now please return to your regularly scheduled holiday merriment .

annsan
ann sanfedele

http://home.roadrunner.com/~annsansdirectory/
http://annsan.smugmug.com