Great camera, I had an M645 before moving up to my Mamiya 645 Super
with all the toys (winder, AE prism, 4 lenses, 3 backs). You can use
the DS as a meter for the most part. Mirror Lockup is your friend
below 1/60th (and put it on a tripod at those speeds), although if you
have an M645J, you won't have Mirror Lockup (it's on the M645 and
1000s models only, of the original M645 bodies).

The lenses are excellent and cheap. I recommend the 55/2.8 and 150/3.5
as good companions to your 80. The 80/1.9 is cheap and drool-worthy as
well.

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas