Stan Halpin wrote:

On Dec 29, 2008, at 1:08 PM, William Robb wrote:

ann sanfedele wrote:

Idea -
make one page just of cormorant thumbnail sized shots ... then I'll send
you mine :-)

Only until I get my shotgun out. This is one idea that deserves to go down in flames. People, we are trying to publish a book of photos, not a hardcover inside joke.

Not an unreasonable position. But it is still a good idea. So maybe an alternative would be to have a PUG or sub-PUG one month that is all cormorants and look alikes. Scott?

A web page *somewhere* would be far more appropriate for this idea. As Bill said, the cormorant thing really is an inside joke and we're already treading on that territory more than I'd prefer by including the quotations list. We want this book to have a wide appeal.

There was a special "Pentax LX" PUG once. Why not a special "Cormorant" PUG?