Dave, as posted I like the B+W version slightly more, but if you get a chance, try reshoot it around dawn or sunset on a clear day. The color version hgas a slightly washed out appearance to me.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f
----- Original Message ----- From: "David J Brooks" <pentko...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Peso Red barn

Colour version

Dave

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Jack Davis <jdavi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Nice composition, Dave. It is a trim structure and on well kept property. That being the case, if you find the time, I think I'd like to see this particular barn in its traditional red. B&W lends itself, especially, to age as evidence by the ravages of time and weather.

Jack

--- On Mon, 12/29/08, David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com>
Subject: Peso Red barn
To: "Pentax Discuss" <pdml@pdml.net>, "Barbara Brooks" <bbaro...@gmail.com>, "Yvette Huber" <hub...@mmm.ca>
Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 2:14 PM
Finally went on a photo drive today. Partial sun,
unfortunately all of
the snow we had before Christmas is just about gone, after
the heavy
rain and thaw this weekend.

Any way, went on some roads i had not been on for a while,
and came
across this tidy bit of property.

Red barn and split rail fence, converted in LR using the
desaturateing
and luminous tool.

D200, 18-70, LR

Dave

PS I can post the colour version, if you want. Its a nice
red barn

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com

directly above and follow the directions.