On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 5:25 PM, Christine  Aguila
<cagu...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Terrific shot, Frank!  You got it just right!  Cheers, Christine

Thanks, Christine.  I when I looked at the photo afterwards, I thought
that there was in interesting pattern of occupied vs. unoccupied
seats, and there was a little bit going on with those few people, so
it "felt right".

I would have liked taking that same photo from the front of the
theatre, but I'm sure management wouldn't have been thrilled - and as
I'd paid for the tickets I wanted to see the show (this was taken
before the show started).

;-)

Glad you liked.

Thanks to everyone else who looked and commented!

cheers,
frank