Edward...

http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/hopper/

Probably his most recognizable painting is Nighthawks.

http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/hopper/street/hopper.nighthawks.jpg

-p

Bob W wrote:
ann sanfedele wrote:
http://www.drivingtheflies.com/?p=839

enjoy
I'm glad someone commented on this today - I didn't see you
original and
you will not be surprised to hear I liked it.
One of the nice things about shooting in museums is the lighting is usually really good. This one looks very Hopperesque.

ann
Dennis Hopper?

Space Hopper? Grasshopper? The Big Bhopper?