Hi everyone,

I've been hibernating for a good while now, but had some time to
finally edit some vacation photos. I haven't been following the list
lately but I've seen some cool posts while going through the latest
ones; I see there is a future PDML book coming to my shopping list ;-)

Anyway, I spent Christmas in Negril, Jamaica, barely escaping the
winter storm (actually we had to stay one night in Charlotte, NC) and
put up this slide show for family and friends:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferand/sets/72157611814349511/show/

And also finally processed these shots from our vacation in Buzios, Brazil.
Buzios is a nice small town by the beach, two hours drive from Rio de
Janeiro. Very calm and relaxing place.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferand/sets/72157610707014522/show/

On a side note I had a chance to have a coffee with a former PDML
member in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He and his couple were there on
vacation and I was visiting family (what a coincidence) some of you
might remember him, he used to post as Unca Mikey; I still have a
fresh memory of how time flew for a few hours while the three of us
discussed trips, history, books, politics and religion (yeah, almost
nothing left, eh?) I hope to find them somewhere again and repeat the
experience. I also hope he doesn't mind posting his photo of both of
us (mine came out all out of focus):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/uncamikey/2846155255/sizes/l/

I'm the one with long hair BTW (which is much shorter now,
business-style back again).

So, that's me for the last 5 months or so.

Hope you like the photos,

Cheers

Fernando

--