This one doesn't quite do it for me.  The issues I see are the
background - too much in focus - too cluttered - draws my attention.

Another is the general lighting is quite bright except for the
shadowed log - but the contrast just doesn't work well.  I'm thinking
it is the direction of the shadow - needs to really show up to
enhance the log rather than hide it.

--
Best regards,
Bruce