From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Brian Walters
Sent: Thursday, 1 January 2009 7:38 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Happy '09 from Oz

G'day all

It's about 8:30 am on New Year's morning here and I've just staggered
out of bed.  My feet wont work, my head's pounding and my mouth feels
like the inside of a cricketer's protector....

Why would this be?

It can't have been the few glasses of Sparkling Shiraz that I gargled
last night, surely.  (OK, it was more than 'a few')

:-)

Anyway - I'm off to have a shower and see if I feel human after that.

A Happy New Year to all.  Take lots of photos in '09!!

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia