Doug Brewer wrote:
> Six this time....
> http://www.alphoto.com

Hi Doug,

Nice work!  "Out Front" is quite moody, and I really like the lighting on
"Irvinton Parlor".  What media did you use on these?  The colors -- on the
parlor and red barn shots especially -- are very nicely saturated.

By the way, I found out the source of the problem I described to you
yesterday concerning messages I sent which were not getting to the list.
Seems that our corporate IM folks are automatically deleting some e-mail
messages without sending them in order to "protect" the world from the
spread of the GONE.SCR virus.  Any message in which subject line or message
body contains a capital "H" adjacent to a lower-case "i" is automatically
deleted, with no notification sent to either the sender or the recipient.
Apparently there are some other rules which have triggered automatic
deletion of my messages sent to PDML within the past few days.  Curiously, a
message CC'd to PDML gets through without any problem.  At least they were
getting through as of yesterday.  Hmmm.....

Again, thanks for sharing your latest photos with us.

Bill Peifer
Rochester, NY