Big Thanks, Rick, Derby, and Marnie. Comments much appreciated. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: GESO 1st nightshoot 2009

In a message dated 1/2/2009 11:12:57 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
cagu...@earthlink.net writes:
All shot New Year's Day at night: not the usual stuff I like to shoot, but my husband had a business appointment, & I tagged along and hung out on the
street with  my camera to work the high ISOs--a bit of testing (noise
reduction was used  in Lightroom), & the shoe pic was done with the K20D's
in-camera  processing--which was kind of fun--I imported it as a jpeg and
bumped up the  blacks just a bit, then ran with it.  I can't decide if I
should call  #6 New Year's Eve Hangover or City Nightmare  :-).

http://faculty.ccc.edu/caguila/photos/nightshoot_2009/index.html

Anyway,  comments/critique welcome.
Cheers, Christine

Very  nice gallery. #6 is my fav.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.