Steve Desjardins wrote:
A fascinating photo.  I wanted to try this, but I'm still waiting for
the new Pepsi* pinhole lenses from Pentax.  They're supposed to be out
in early February.

I'm concerned that if I get one of those Pepsi* pinhole lenses, it won't work well on any full-frame body that Pentax might come out with Real Soon Now.

Anyway, the Mountain Dew Micro Four Thirds pinhole system is much smaller and can be strapped to lighter objects than telephone poles, like No Loitering signs for instance.

BTW, the photog's site has more info and other LX shots:
http://www.pinholephotography.org/

-bmw