Margus & Dario:  Enjoyed reading your insights here. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dario Bonazza" <dario.bona...@virgilio.it>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 1:29 AM
Subject: Re: Another Dark Side

Hi Markus,

I've printed a few K20D hi-ISO pictures (not the one posted here) and they
look very fine, better than seen on the screen. Then, I fully agree with
your idea of what a professional camera is. In fact, I am currently writing
an article for an Italian photo magazine, discussing such concepts. Your
message confirms and strengthens my writing there.

Cheers,

Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Margus Männik" <mar...@eol.ee>