Ditto what Brian said. Could be a study year round !

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Walters" <supera1...@fastmail.fm>
Subject: Re: PESO: Hageman Barn

That's a very photogenic barn and a well composed shot with that old
fence in the foreground.

If that's close to home, I'd be spending a lot of time there.  I'd love
to see how it looks in early morning or late afternoon light.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 13:11:14 -0800 (PST), "Jack Davis"