> David J Brooks wrote:

> I have my old Dos 6.22 disk's if you need them.:-)

Until a few months ago, I had Windows V.1 to Windows 98 on floppy or 3.5"
disc!

I had a complete go through the house of everything I hadn't used in 6
months, have made a lot of space and missed nothing.

It's all too easy to become a collector of stuff by accident and then end up
never using the equipment - as clearly proved by Godfrey in the 'Wow'
postings. I never want to have to go through this again.

Once I've stopped using slide film and I've processed the slides I have, the
Coolscan (I've yet to get!) will be up for sale. I expect my slide
projectors etc will go the same way at the same time.

Malcolm