----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Walters"
Subject: Re: *ist DS storage question

I'm with you, Charles.

I've tried numerous brands and the Eneloops have proven to be far
superior to any of them in practice.

If others have had different experience, fine.  Use what works best for
you.

Having said that, I'm impressed with the non-rechargeable Energisers
that came with the K200.

I used a few different brands/ capacities of NiMH bateries with my istD before going to non rechargable lithiums. I actually didn't see much of a correlation between MaH capacity and number of pictures taken. The best performance I got was with some 1700 or so MaH batteries, which performed far better than the 2400 (IIRC) MaH batteries that I had.

William Robb