I can't remember the original, probably didn't see it.

I like the lines in this one. The contrasting lines between the green
and the red in the foreground mirrors the main motif. Thats a fine
thing.
But the barn seems a tad less sharp than the foreground. I think that
weakens the impact of the scene.
Could this be a consequence of boosting saturation and/or contrast?

--
MaritimTim