In a message dated 1/8/2009 1:50:46 P.M. Pacific  Standard Time,
jdavi...@yahoo.com writes:
Okay, if we're going to keep  finding fault with my rendering of this image,
let me provide the link to my  latest version. It's the one I sent to
PPG...just as a lark. ;-))
I don't see  any "banding" but am getting a mottling sort of appearance in
the sky in the web  size version. Full size file is completely smooth with no
banding or  mottling..on my monitor.
I still see a tad of halo on the small shed to the  right. It's going to have
to stay there. I'm done with this image.
Now, go  pick on someone else. <HUGE  GRIN>

Jack

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=373

Looks  very, very good. :-)  So there! Heh.

Marnie aka Doe

(The shed haloing is caused by adjusting brightness/contrast and maybe
highlight shadows/darken highlights. Has happened to me. The only way I've ever

gotten rid of it is by cloning another part of the sky along the edge to remove

it. HTH.)

Warning: I am  now filtering my email, so you may be censored.