Thanks Boris. Unfortunately, I keep growing in everyone's eyes, but I started a diet this week:-). No scotch:-(.
Paul

On Jan 9, 2009, at 9:20 AM, Boris Liberman wrote:

Congratulations.

You keep growing in my eyes ;-).

Boris

Paul Stenquist wrote:
Some of you may recall seeing some of the pics I shot of a Dodge Challenger S/S prototype back in October. One of my shots is on the cover of the April issue of Mopar Action magazine, which will hit the stands in a couple of weeks. (Yeah, the predating of newstand mags is a bit nuts.) The magazine art directors did some nice work on it, particularly bringing out the grille details. They had to go in there and work at pixel level to brighten the grid. Here's the cover:
Here's  my original rendering:
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=8482860&size=lg
They used the same pic inside on a spread, along with seven other pics I shot that day, including my "Photoshopped" pan. (I told them how I cheated it, btw.) I'm pleased with the renderings, particularly the cover, which is on nice glossy stock.
Paul