I'd sell it to John, at discount prices - and keep the eneloops.

LF

Cotty escreveu:
On 8/1/09, Bruce Walker, discombobulated, unleashed:

That's what Engadget calls the white K-m / K2000 ...

"Let's just say this straight out: the white Pentax K2000 is one of the
hottest DSLRs we've ever seen. It's seriously lustworthy. Considering
how great the reviews have been, we'd say it's definitely worthy of a
spot on your list if you're in the market."

http://www.engadget.com/2009/01/08/hands-on-with-pentaxs-new-lineup-
including-the-white-pentax-k2/
http://snipurl.com/9nxtu

I'm afraid if it was forced on me, I'd tape up the whole camera in black
- never mind the name.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty