> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1022&message=28405354
> >>
> >> There are some photos around of a mock-up. The PEN-D1, if
> it ever happens,
> >> looks interesting, with an EVF, aperture ring on the lens
> and the look of a
> >> teeny-weeny Leica.
> >>

> >How cool would that be?
>
> I suspect not as teeny weeny as you might think.....

Body     Length         Height  Depth   Ratio
m3       138.00 77.00           33.50   1.79
m8       138.60 80.20           36.90   1.73
pen-d1 130.00     75.00

Smaller than an M3 is teeny weeny enough for me. Much smaller than an M8. If
the Pen-D1 becomes real, has a good viewfinder and is robustly made, it
could become a real classic.

Bob