From: Joseph McAllister
Anybody else run across this web sit yet?

http://pentaxplus.jp/index.html It's home page is in Japanese, but once past that, you can get to english versions.

http://pentaxplus.jp/k-m/english/index.html Special section on the K-m

I had no idea that it was a limited edition..! Now I have to have one! Don't you?

K-m white debut on Christmas in Japan!
Dec. 24th, 2008
K-m comes with the white body in Japan! This is the Christmas gift from us. We examined several kinds of color samples before we decided it. The quantity is 3,000 pieces worldwide, so please book yours now!

You can download the K-m white images from the K-m micro site for mobile phone. It is good for the wall paper.

K-m micro site for mobile phone
http://pentaxplus.jp/k-m/m/index.html

To Begin With
You can start K-m by just watching the movie

http://pentaxplus.jp/k-m/english/exp/index.html

It's got YouTube videos to show you how to take it out of the box.

Audio track is "generated by PENTAX composite voice software, VoiceText, and this particular sound is named KATE. This composite voice is available for commercial use as the audio on the web pages. The details are here [http://voice.pentax.jp/].";

"KATE"
"This voice is generated to be that of a female English native speaker in her 20's. She speaks natural English."

"SHE" does have a neutral mid-western U.S. accent, but it's "Engrish" grammar.

BTW, I didn't find any mention of the White K-M.  ;-D