Good set of "prints", Mark. I especially love the vertical of the grass in the snow. And "Weed" as well, though we've all done that one already. The forest shots are so tranquil to me, as one of my favorite sounds is the silence of a snowfall in the forest, with only the light rustle of the flakes brushing the branches and needles.

:-)