Reminds me of the time (pre TSA) when boarding a flight in the US
southwest and the guy in front of me was wearing a cowboy hat, boots,
and a 5 inch belt knife in a nice buckskin scabbard.  I thought 'What
the hell?' but nobody said a word, just commonplace to carry your pig
sticker with you.  Regards, Bob S.