Thanks Frank.
We got some more snow today, and we'll get subzero F temps tonight. Lots of winter.
Paul
On Jan 13, 2009, at 3:00 PM, frank theriault wrote:

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 9:08 PM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net > wrote:
On the east side of my house, under some spruces, oaks and pines, I've planted a shade garden of hosta, rhododendron, trillium and lily of the valley. In the winter, only the rhodies poke their heads bravely above the snow, while curling up their leaves in defense against the winter wind. I
snapped a pic this morning.

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=8493371&size=lg

That's pretty, Paul.

Well seen, well caught.