Hey John - what about this one for the book?

You'd have to get a model's release I guess...

Like it a lot

Thanks!

Yeah, there's no way I'd be able to track her down.  Besides, that
sort of image isn't my usual style, so I don't think it would be
right for a "best of" sort of thing.

If she was in a public place, you don't need her release to publish
that type of photo in a book of photography. You would only need a
release if the photo was going to be used in a commercial promotion.
An ad for example.
Paul

Ohhhh yeah, good point. I frequently forget that, especially since a friend of mine is always ranting on about how it's rude to photograph people in public without their position, and even more rude to post such photos online. I completely disagree with her (obviously), but hearing it enough starts to wear on a guy.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/calemp