I subscribe to this site and get a tip on printing at least once a week. I also get an announcement at the same frequency of shows exhibited featuring photography. But they are almost all in NYC.

http://imagingbuffet.com

Yesterday's info:

Click on highlighted story title below to read more:

• Special Presentation in NYC by Photographer Matthew Jordan Smith-1/21/2009 - 2009-01-13 12:16:21-05 I just came across this special free event being held on January 21, 2009. I’ve had an opportunity to hear Matthew Jordan Smith speak at the PhotoPlus Expo in NYC and I’ve seen his fantastic work in his book, Sepia Dreams: A Celebration of Black Achievement Through Words and Images. Below is the text describing [...]

Joseph McAllister
Pentaxian

http://gallery.me.com/jomac
http://web.me.com/jomac/show.me/Blog/Blog.html