Glad things worked out for you, Tim. Now if I can only get my husband to go to the ear doctor to get his hearing checked ;-). Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Øsleby" <maritim...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: OT Enablement

I had my eyes checked yesterday.
My vision seem to be better than what I expected. The guy saw no
reason for staying away from generic glasses for me.

Now I've bought myself a pair of +1 replacing the first +1,5.  That's
better. I don't have to sit with my nose glued to the screen anymore.
For thed moment I'm sattisfied with tem, but I will probably go back
to the optic guy, and buy me tailored glasses at some stage.