On Jan 18, 2009, at 13:23 , John Sessoms wrote:

All you have to do is add them to your spell checker's dictionary. I guess you do have to add every word endin'' in 'g' where you drop it, but you only have to add it once.

My "Mail" spell checker does not recognize the apostrophe as being part of the word. If I was to add it to my spell checker, it would let words with NO g after "in" pass. If I add the apostrophe in the spell checker, and tell it to change the spelling, I end up with two apostrophes after the "in".

So I tell it to ignore, this time. Which I have to tell it every time.

I'll speak to Apple about it tomorrow. I'm sure they will listen to me.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

http://gallery.me.com/jomac
http://web.me.com/jomac/show.me/Blog/Blog.html