At last!!!

Finished download during the night - a little over 4 hours, from what I got waking during the night to check the process. That's what we get from el cheapo net providers...

Very interesting film indeed, plenty of great images and very well assembled. Soundtrack just perfect for my taste.

Congrats to director, producer(s), camera, lightning, cast, crew...

LF

Luiz Felipe escreveu:
Cotty, I'm trying to download the movie since you posted the message, but so far the download never passed 20% - it just hangs there endlessly. Trying again right now - hope it works this time.

LF

Cotty escreveu:
At Christmas we spent a week on the Isle of Coll in Scotland. I didn't
shoot hardly any stills, but i did shoot a couple of hours of video.

Here's a 13 minute film called 'Coll' and features some scenery, some
wildlife, some family moments, and more than a little irony with some of
the music....

<http://www.seeingeye.tv/pages/video.html>

For various reasons it will only be up for a few days from today 17 January.

:-)

--

Cheers,
  Cotty