In a few million years the pyramids will be weathered to less than hillocks;
iron, even stainless steel, will oxidize to dust; micro-organisms will have
eaten rubber and plastic; glass will have been smoothed to pebbles;  little
recognizable as an artifact will remain.  For example not too long ago, it
seems that a couple of Ford Truck sparkplugs from the 1920's were initially
misidentified as "geoids".  The earth's crust is very active, and the biosphere
even more so.