Ed Mathews wrote:

>      So I finally decided on a leather zip-up case from Light
> Impressions.

Is this the "pleather" one? I used one of those for a while...

> I was worried about the acetate over the sheets causing
> glare, but that has not been a problem.  The sheets are of very high
> quality - not your tyical photo album crap.  I make fiber prints and
> then cut off the entire border with my paper cutter.  Then I use this
> little gadget that rolls out archival quality dots of glue, go around
> the back perimeter of the photo with it and then make a big "X" in the
> middle, and then paste the print down and cover it up with the acetate.

Hmm...I think I was using the same book and pages, but with rc prints
since I can't get fiber to lay very flat. I used a 3M glue stick (as LI
recommends). The glue sort of sopped though to the other side if I
wasn't very careful, and didn't look very nice.

Plus I'd get fingerprints all over the acetate.

>      There.  Now someone's finally answered your damn question.  Happy

Happy? Not really, I have a bit of a headache and Jeepgirl hasn't spoken
to me in at least a month. Plus this stupid cell phone I bought today
seems to have a battery life of maybe 6 minutes.

tv