From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of John Sessoms
[jsessoms...@nc.rr.com]
Sent: 22 January 2009 04:08
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: RE: DA*16-50 lens hood...........

From: John Whittingham
> Hi guys,
>
> Anyone have a spare lens hood for the DA*16-50 they'd like to sell
> me? Or know of where I could obtain one at reasonable cost?
>
> TIA
>
> Regards,
>
> John

B&H has it. That "reasonable cost" is gonna' be kind of hard to find. $44.95

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/577576-REG/Pentax_38753_PH_RBK_77mm_Lens_Hood.html

There are two Tokina bayonet hoods that might work - I think they have
the same bayonet mount as the Pentax lens.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/187881-REG/Tokina_BH774_77mm_Plastic_Lens_Hood.html
$24.95

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/501691-REG/Tokina_BH779_BH779_Lens_Hood.html
$39.95