From: Joseph McAllister
On Jan 20, 2009, at 21:10 , John Sessoms wrote:

> I've had this image in my head for about 30 years now, and have > never been able to do anything with it until now. Never would have > been able to do this with film.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/3214812646/

On first but careful look, I could not for the life of me figure out how you were able to capture those clouds populated by various angels into the sky! And that's the way I saw it.

Until I read the other posts about if and did not see any other references to them as anything other than branches.

Very nice image of a stately structure.  And angels in the clouds.

Thank you.

I printed it at work and one of my co-workers asked about "the angels" as well. I hadn't seen them. All I saw was blurry pine branches.

Sometimes we get too close to our own work and can't see the forest for the trees.