It's a beautiful tree. Sun is somewhat harsh, however, especially in the color
version.
Extraneous signs, poles etc. are distracting.
Suggest trying an angle in which the sun is off center and, perhaps higher in
the tree. Might, also, wait for a colorful sunset cloud pattern.
I do think that tree is worth shooting under varying conditions.
Very well seen, Igor!

Jack